Mäster Samuelsgatan 20, Stockholm
If you are interested in understanding how to set up a company the right way come and be inspired by Susanne Birgersdotter, serial entrepreneur now building iGotcha, and Lindahl, one of Sweden’s largest corporate law firms. Learn the key things that you need to know to start your company. What are the critical success factors to succeed? What is the most appropriate type of company? How do you deal with cofounders and initial team members? What agreements should you have in place when you start, what pitfalls should you avoid, and how do you pave way for your product?
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone that wants to avoid legal hurdles of launching a product
• Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
• Anyone that wants an understanding of key corporate law concepts
• Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
• What are the steps to incorporate a business
• What are the success factors and pitfalls
• What agreements should you understand as a Founder
• How do you handle cofounders and team members
• What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
• and more...
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Keynote 1#: Susanne Birgersdotter
• Keynote 2# Lindhahl
• Question and Answer
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Discussion and Drinks
This event is FREE, and we expect over 30 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/108461/meetup
Hope to see you there!
Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa
Ex-M&A banker; Business graduate from Lund University; currently working within VC
Works on Bigdata technologies, this is going to be first ideation meet up in Stockholm for Jay