The Founder Institute is the world’s most challenging and effective program to start a company. Join us for the demo day for the latest Stockholm cohort, where you can see presentations from the newest Graduates that are building great startups. Learn the tips and tricks to building a company in Stockholm, and ask Graduates about their experience in the Founder Institute program. Angels, venture capitalists, media, mentors and the general public are invited to meet the most recent Graduates of the Founder Institute and learn about the diverse businesses that they are building.
>> Who Should Attend?
- Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
- Graduates, Mentors, and Friends of the Founder Institute
- Anyone interested in launching a technology company in Stockholm
- Anyone who is interested in innovative companies coming out of Stockholm
- 17.00 Networking
- 17.45 Introduction to Desifer, Founder Institute and the cohort
- 18.00 Graduate company presentations
- 19.00 Awards ceremony
- 19.30 Drinks, mingle and light snacks
>> >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/199271/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe