Welcome to the Stockholm Sustainability Meetup! This is a group for all the people interested in living a sustainable life, respecting the nature and the environment we live in. We want to promote ideas such as:
• eating locally and biologically produced food
• recycling and repairing instead of buying new things
• sharing before possessing
• growing food while preserving biodiversity and soil fertility (for example with permaculture)
• alternative societies, such as Transition Towns
• and all the nice ideas you and us can promote!
We plan to discuss about alternative ways of thinking our way of living, creating a sense of community that our globalised, fast and often alienating society has long forgotten.