Welcome to our meetup event on value-based selling.
This session will cover value-based sales meetings and conversations. I'll be sharing I've learned from successfully value-selling consulting services.
• How to lead conversations to focus on value, not deliverables.
• Why you should almost never use a sales presentation (PowerPoint).
• How to empower buyers to buy, not being sold to.
• The stages of a value-based sales conversation. This is a repeatable process. Bring a notepad.
• Bonus: Why most quotes and tenders bore people to death. How to build a deck that engages. I'll be sharing some I've used with great success.
This time we'll take a practical approach using a presentation/workshop format. If you have an irrational fear of post-its, attendance is not recommended.
I encourage discussion, as always. So bring your questions!