Will be nice to see you at the first Stockholm Legal Tech Meetup on Monday!
It's a first informal meeting, where we will get to know each other and discuss aspects of the legal tech sector in Sweden. We will be around 10 people coming on Monday. We will meet at SUP46, Regeringsgatan 29 (there's a Retail and Brands-sign outside the entrance). Once you get here; call me (Robert) on[masked] and I will guide you in.
Agenda for the meetup:
- 18.30 Welcoming
- 18.40 Short presentation round
- 19.00 Meetup talks
- Intro to the Legal Tech Meetup group (Robert Gullander)
- A data driven approach to law (Egil Martinsson)
- Stories from Swiftcourt (Johan Hedén Hultgren)
- Thoughts around legal tech (Nils-Erik Jansson)
- 20.00 Wrap-up (Robert Gullander)
The agenda above is a placeholder for further discussions and talk. We're planning on ending the event shortly after 20. There will be coffee.
Any questions? Feel free to contact Robert Gullander or Egil Martinsson.
See you Monday!