addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

StoryCode New York City Message Board › APOLOGIES FOR THE WRONG DATE: Jay Ferguson Presents GUIDESTONES; Peter Higgi

APOLOGIES FOR THE WRONG DATE: Jay Ferguson Presents GUIDESTONES; Peter Higgin Presents SLEEP NO MORE

Aina
Man, we were so bleary-eyed after Story Hack:Beta, we totally screwed up on this announcement of this meetup! It is a week later than previously announced. Many apologies to you all, and hope you can still make it.

Best,

Aina

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Transmedia-New-York-City/events/63024942/­

When: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Film Society Lincoln Center
144 West 65th Street
New York, NY 10023

RSVP limit: 80 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.