addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

StoryForward Los Angeles Message Board › Meetup details changed: Monthly Meetup-Founders of Fourth Wall Studios

Meetup details changed: Monthly Meetup-Founders of Fourth Wall Studios

Hal H.
user 17882081
Culver City, CA
I've updated this Meetup because many of our members have been asking if the founders of Fourth Wall are still presenting.

Our answer is YES they are.

In fact, the responses have been so great that we have opened up the guest list to accommodate more people! So please join us on Monday night if you can because this is sure to be an educational event that you will not want to miss if you are building a business or creating Transmedia!

We are honored to have Fourth Wall as our guest. So please come out and show support and respect for the Emmy award winning company, Fourth Wall Studios and I guarantee, you will come away with some value.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Transmedia-Los-Angeles/events/91954652/­

When: Monday, December 3, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Busby's East
5364 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036

RSVP limit: 200 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.