addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

StoryForward Los Angeles Message Board › Question re: upcoming May 6 Meetup

Question re: upcoming May 6 Meetup

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm new to the group and missed the last meetup I signed up for by going to the wrong Busby's... rookie mistake no doubt. I've signed up for the next one on May 6th, but I have a conference call until 7:30, with the meetup starting at 7. Is it considered poor form to come in at 7:30-7:45? Will I be missing most of the presentation if I do? I want to evaluate the best use of time and be respectful of the group. If anyone has input on this, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks so much!
Ryan Gutterson
Noah N.
user 12549971
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Ryan,

The main event starts at 8. The mixer is beforehand. We're looking at the possibility of doing some new member orientation activities from 7:20 to 7:40. If you can make part of those it would be ideal. Other than that feel free to come before 8!