addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

StoryForward Los Angeles Message Board › Tech question re: Graphic Novel delivered as a Blog

Tech question re: Graphic Novel delivered as a Blog

Bibi J.
flashnomad
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 5
I've written a graphic novel that I want to deliver to subscribers as 20 daily blog posts. I've set up a website using Squarespace and installed Feedburner and Mailchimp. My challenge is this: each day, I hope to get New Subscribers that will start the 'journey into the Amazon' with blog post #1 followed the next day by blog post #2. Obviously, I don't want them to see the same blog page as earlier Subscribers who might already be reading blog post #10. I'm not sure how I can do this, and I'm looking for someone to show me how to do this. Can anyone help me with this?