addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

StoryForward Los Angeles Message Board › Can You Solve the Mr. Wicker Book Trailer Transmedia Puzzle?

Can You Solve the Mr. Wicker Book Trailer Transmedia Puzzle?

Maria A.
user 34011212
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1

Hey everyone!

It's here! The fabulously creepy book trailer for my debut novel, Mr. Wicker, which is coming out from Raw Dog Screaming Press next month.

I don't know if the book is your cuppa, but the bit at the end of the trailer might be.

Also, the tune played in the trailer is something I wrote years ago. It appears in the book itself with lyrics. The amazing Jill Tracy arranged and performed the tune for the trailer.

Thanks so much!

Maria Alexander