We recognize the inherent and equal worth of all people. This is not a group for "gay bashing or "ex gay bashing." We encourage compassion and understanding for all who deal with or have ever dealt with homosexuality regardless how they may choose to address it in their lives. We respect their dignity, worth, right to self-determination, and right to equal protection under the law.
In addition, it seems everybody else is allowed to exercise their rights in how they want to live. However, if the desires of the flesh conflict with your values and beliefs, then this group is for you. It is our Human right, American right and Biblical right to resist the desires of the flesh and become the men we feel destined to become.
• We will engage activities that foster learning, growth and development towards our desired heterosexual manhood.
• We have a registered therapist with our group. He will provide learning presentations on struggles, hope and healing.
• This group will engage healthy non-sexual intimacy among our brotherhood and (anything more) would "conflict" with the goals and objectives of the group.
• Our group has a "no show" policy. If you RSVP for an event, it is common courtesy (to change the status) if your plans change.
• Our goal is to have active members that participate in events. After two months of no participation, members will be purged from the group. You are welcome to re-apply for membership when your schedule allows.
This is a (men only group) without regards to race, culture or religion. It is faith based and non-denominational. We are a brotherhood support group that understands your struggles. Let's take this healing path together.