addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Stratford-upon-avon In Town Meetup Message Board › Meeting Place

Meeting Place

David T.
user 251440576
Group Organizer
Shottery, GB
Hi Everyone, believe it or not, this worked well last year, even though it might sound a bit vague. I've been down to the recreation ground tonight to see if I can identify and describe a meeting point. I can't - the field will look totally different on Saturday when crowded and full of stalls etc. So - when I have established a base camp, I will post another message here to describe its where-abouts. Also, I have a bright orange tee shirt - so bright, it might be described as Hi-Viz. I'll wear it so hopefully you can spot me. If you're new to the group, please tap me on the shoulder and say, "Hello", One final thing - bare with me, phone reception won't be the best, but that's what I'll do. As I say, it worked last year. See you all Saturday.

PS for those who know me - dont be afraid to text. That might help too. Or if you want to swap mobile numbers you are welcome to message separately if you wish.