Street Soccer NJ is active intermediate or advanced players only. If you are not playing once in a month at least, you are not belong to this group. We are a large and most active group in North Jersey playing 3 indoor games in friendly environment. We have Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays 8:00 to 9:30 in SDA in CLIFTON, Games costs $10 per player. Join us if you like to play year around an you can follow us also in Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529501507267894/
By requesting membership and taking part in this group activity, you hereby are agreeing to the rules and regulations of this meet up. In addition, you acknowledge you are playing at your own risk. No members of the leadership team for this meet up (organizers and/or hosts) will be responsible for any injuries or mishaps which can occur while partaking in the games.
This is NOT open play. Members only, please (unless guest option is open ) Unfortunately, we have to turn away some players that "show up" and want to play. Please arrive early for warmup, so we may start as close to kick off time as possible!!!
1. EVERYBODY MUST BRING 2 shirts, 1 WHITE & 1 COLORED to differentiate teams. NO GRAY! DO NOT WEAR A COLORED SHIRT WITH WHITE STRIPES!
2. NO SLIDE TACKLES!!!
3. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INTENTIONAL ROUGH PLAY. Take it easy on 50/50 balls. NOBODY WANTS TO GET HURT! We play for fun and comradery.
a. For a "shoulder to shoulder" tackle to be legal, it:
(a) cannot take place from behind
(b) is only permitted within playing distance (i.e., 1 yard) of the ball
(c) cannot be violent or dangerous
(d) must be intended to win the ball & not just to knock down the opponent
(e) must be shoulder to shoulder (not to the opponents chest or back) with the arms (especially elbows) close to the body
(f) the player must have at least one foot on the ground (i.e., he can’t leap).
4. Pass to your teammates. (please do not try to dribble past 3 or 4 players. You are NOT MESSI ) LOL
5. Be patient with players who may be less skilled than you are.
6. BE FLEXIBLE IN REGARD TO POSITIONING. DON'T EXPECT TO PLAY STRIKER EVERY SECOND YOU ARE ON THE FIELD. WE ROTATE AT KEEPER.
7. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY "NEGATIVE CHATTER AND/OR COACHING.
8. We call our own penalties, but they must be called as soon as they occur, by players involved and/or close to the play. And if a call is made, just accept it. No arguing, please. If you are fouled, just call the foul and continue playing. Please no comments between players. Keep it as friendly as possible.
9. FIGHTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. VERBAL DISAGREEMENTS HAPPEN IN THE HEAT OF COMPETITION, BUT THROW A PUNCH & YOU'RE OUT OF THE GROUP!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP IF THERE IS ANY "TRASH TALK."
10. "NO SHOWS" ARE BEING RECORDED. YOU ARE RESERVING A SPOT BY RSVPING "YES." YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 WARNING...
12. If you are going to be late, please let us know ASAP before the meetup starts. We may move you to the "waiting list" and it is helpful to know how many players to expect. If you are going to leave early, please let us know that, too! Somebody may be able to play when you leave.
HAVE FUN!!! IF YOU ARE TOO SERIOUS, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT GROUP FOR YOU!!!
If anybody has issues/suggestions BEFORE or AFTER the games, please talk to organisers.
Unfortunately, we have had to remove members from the group who were continually breaking the above rules. It doesn't matter how long you have been with the group. If you do not follow the above rules, you will likely be removed from the group, too.