addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kaleigh
user 71178392
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I'm amateur but I can act, direct, edit, write, transport, do spx makeup, create props, hold sound equipment, hold camera equipment, do post sound folly art, and well I don't know if this is useful but while I'm at it I can sing too.
Larry M.
user 4447988
Group Organizer
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 34
I've done just a little bit of editing on this list, adding some of my own skill set to the reported capabilities. But the overall list needs significant revision as many members should be listed who are not. And some members have moved, or moved-on from the group. In order to see everybody who has responded to this discussion who should have been included in the first posted list ... you will need to read through all the submissions. I'm also quite sure that we have many new members who could add significantly to our list now, as we've grown considerably since this list was initially created and actively updated. It probably needs to be completely re-built with current information! Sorry! Any volunteers? Thanks!
Brad L.
user 85694382
Portland, OR
Skills for Brad Leech (listed in order of experience/training):

Camera Operator
Sound Mixer/Microphones
Production Assistant
Lighting/Grip
Actor
Writer
AD, UPM, Line Producer
Producer
Script Supervisor
Editor

Chad S.
user 151914152
Portland, OR
I recently got a dslr and have been a camera op professionally and amateurishly, or maybe indie is a better word for sometime now. I've also got some sound gear including a 4 channel digital audio recorder.

Most of the shorts I've made have been animations but I've done my share of live action stuff as well. I'm interested in special effects mostly in camera. But I enjoy learning more about the digital realm of fx.

I've been using Final Cut Pro for years so there is some editing skill in there as well but I tend to prefer production.

Eager to collaborate!
angel
user 162589852
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
acting
puppeteering
costuming
A former member
Post #: 2
I pretend to: write screenplays (numerous shorts, half a dozen feature length specs, run a camera (DSLR), compose film music a little. I have written+directed+produced and run the camera for a couple of lame short films, but my main goal now is to produce an ultralow budget indie feature film (pre-production winter 2014, roll camera summer 2015). I have also done some amateur makeup (cuts, bruises-- fooled a neighbor into almost calling 911 when looking at a deep 'gash' close up on the back of the hand, hah! I can fund the indie but will need talent, crew, DP, AD, UPM, Sound, MUA, SFX/VFX. I have indie scripts but I am completely open to using someone else's script if it is a good contained horror/action-thriller.
A former member
Post #: 3
Olivier - Editing, Motion Graphics/Post Production, Camera, basic lighting
Schel H.
user 197789152
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Schel Harris - Scenic Arts - Sets , props , design / fabrication, large scale art, Painting / illustration / conceptual art / sculpture. Basic robotics / mechanical puppets,
Lighting design / setup
Stage management,