Get ready for the most popular event of the year. It's our year end holiday celebration!
It's wonderful to plug into that positive energy again! That is exactly what we are about - reconnecting with like minded people and helping each other grow in our personal and professional lives!
On Monday, December 19th at 645pm we're going to celebrate the holiday season once again with our annual year end holiday buffet dinner at Shangri-La.
Our restaurant has created a private experience for our community for a very special Monday evening.
They will be serving us gluten free and vegan options. Many of the foods will also be nut free.
Please make sure to RSVP and arrive early so that they can plan accordingly.
The cost for our holiday party / buffet dinner will be $30 per person including tax & tip paid at the door to streamline this fun and engaging evening.
Come join us and share the greatest victories of 2016. Personally we served well over 550 families for this year's NYC Basket Brigade making this our most impactful year ever.
What were you most proud of this year? What did you achieve? What will you be looking forward to in 2017? What are some of your bigger goals that you will accomplish in the coming 12 months? This will help you finish the year with a bang and begin planning now for an outstanding 2017 in the greatest city in the world!
Feel free to invite other empowered guests and family.
The $30 Four Course Buffet includes :
1. House Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free) - spring mix, julienned carrots, cucumber, tomatoDressing on side:-ginger dressing ( contains soy sauce )-oil & vinegar (gluten-free)
2. Nasu Miso (Vegan, Gluten-free) - Japanese-style grilled eggplant with miso glaze, sesame seeds
3. Chicken Satay - Malay-Indo style chicken marinated skewers with spicy peanut sauce (Note if you have a Nut Allergy)
4. Cauliflower Bites (Vegan, Gluten-Free) Baked cauliflower with soy-honey lemon garlic sauce (gluten-free tamari)
1. Ginger-Garlic Tilapia - grilled tilapia, Chinese-style soy-ginger garlic sauce
2. Basil-Teriyaki Chicken- grilled chicken & onions, Thai basil teriyaki sauce
3. Tofu Vegetable Red Coconut Curry (Vegan) Malay-Indo style curry, assorted vegetables, tomato & potatoes
1. Vegetable Fried Rice (Vegan, Gluten Free)
2. Vegetable Tossed Noodles (Vegan, Gluten Free) - stir-fried rice noodles & vegetables
DESSERT: Fresh Fruit (Vegan, Gluten Free)
We hope to see you all on Monday, December 19th at 645pm!
1-2-3 YOU ROCK!
All the best,