For many entrepreneurs and business owners proposals cause a lot of stress. What should I include? How do I write it? What’s the price?
Join us this month to hear from an expert proposal writer and entrepreneur, Reuben Swartz.
Reuben will help us cut through the all the techno-speak and online advice on proposal writing and share with us practical tips on how to create proposals, can close sales faster and more profitably.
• Create proposals that get accepted faster (and more often)
• Increase your deal size and profitability
• Stand out from the competition
• Grow your business faster with better proposals
• Reduce the sales stress related to proposal creation
• Your Q & A
Reuben Swartz, Founder, Mimiran
Reuben Swartz is the founder of Mimiran Online Proposals, which helps small businesses create and close proposals faster and more profitably. His background is in sales consulting, including helping Fortune 50 companies and startups. He presents papers, talks, and workshops for the Professional Pricing Society, and has been quoted in Inc and BusinessWeek. He earned a BSE in computer science from Princeton University.
Invite an entrepreneur and reserve your seats today.