Call or Whatsapp Muddie Trails on[masked],[masked] to book your slot for an amazing & offbeat weekend..
The high mountains of Coorg offer spectacular views with dense forest and deep valleys underneath your eyes.
Tadiyandamol is the highest peak in Coorg, well looked after by the forest department. The trek is not really difficult and marks a perfect start for beginners and amateurs. The reward is quite high for a trek of just 5 kms one way. One gets to trek through spawling grasslands, the step mountains one after another and magical views as you keep ascending.
An extra perk of trekking in monsoons is the clouds cutting across mountains, literally passing through you and the valleys filled with mist moving around slow and steady. It's magical out there. Tadiyandamol is a trek that cannot be ignored!
Are you up for it?
Then lets #getmuddie this weekend ;-)
Accommodation: At our warm welcoming home stay
Travel: A tempo/mini-bus depending on final numbers.
Starting time: Friday night 10 PM
Ending time: Sunday night 10 PM
Trek difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
Trek distance: 5 kms one way
Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, Dinner - all Veg included
Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Electronic City, Mysore Road
Things to pack: Will be shared on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers
Here's the schedule:
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Bangalore, overnight journey
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach homestay, freshen up and have breakfast
- Drive to Tadiyandamol base. Start the hike after grabbing your packed lunch. There are lot of Coffee estates that Coorg is famous for in the initial part of trek
- Al you move further, the nature will open up with a combination of thick forests and sprawling grasslands. A well defined trails used by the trekkers would let us scale the mountain seamlessly. The last 500 meters before reaching the summit will be slightly challenging, so gear up for it!
- After conquering the mountain, revel at the awesome landscape amidst the clouds, cool breeze hitting your face, relax for a while, rejuvenate and soothe your soul
- Scale down the mountain with the mesmerizing image of Western Ghats in your mind
- Back to our homesta, campfire with long conversations & well deserved hot dinner
- Social gathering with light music through the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wake up, freshen up and have breakfast
- Head to Kushalnagar of Coorg and visit Namdroling Monastery as a filler which is part of the largest Tibetan settlement in South of India. It gives a feeling of being in a beautiful alien land like Bhutan. There are some good pure vegetarian eateries there which we could try our hands on for Lunch.
- After this, start back to Bangalore and reach home late evening
• Accommodation at our homestay on sharing basis
• 2 Breakfasts, lunch, and Dinner - All unlimited
• Forest office charges & trek permissions
• Campfire (if it doesn't rain or not too damp)
• Organizer from MT
• Lotta entertainment ;-)
• Lunch on Sunday
• Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by:
✔ Payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/9ex6a
✔ A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
✔ Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack etc will be shared in the group
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!
Get Muddie in Travel..