|Sent on:||Sunday, February 10, 2013 3:08 PM|
From: [address removed]
To: [address removed]
Sent: 2/10/2013 3:05:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Bus to Albany - Gun Rally event on 2/12/13.
Fellow LI patriots,
We can get a bus to go to Albany, but we need to know ASAP if you are able to go. Please respond to this note so we can make the arrangements ASAP.
Remember, we need a MINIMUM of 40 people to reserve the bus.
·Cost: $40 per person, with a minimum of 40 people Cost will adjust if more people attend.
·Time: EARLY Probably between 5 and 6 AM.
·Deadline for reservations: 12:00 Noon Monday 2/11/13.
Please post here on our meetup event (http://www.meetup.com/csa-1776/events/103963472/) OR email me here if you ARE going to go by bus.
STAND UNITED FOR GUN RIGHTS RALLY.
There is a HUGE state wide Rally in Albany this Tuesday, 2/12/13. This rally will bring together all grassroots organizations, every day citizens, all of the gun and sportsmen groups through out the state & those elected officials who are AGAINST this outright gun grabbing legislation.
Long Island's own Lee Zeldin is going to be speaking at the event. As we all well know Lee was on military duty when the Senate voted on this legislation. He did submit a press release with his comments AGAINST the not-so-NY Safe legislation BEFORE the vote was cast in the Senate.
We can get a bus to go, but we need to know ASAP if you are able to go.
We need a MINIMUM of 40 people to reserve the bus.
- Cost: $40 per person, with a minimum of 40 people
- Time: EARLY Probably between 5 and 6 AM.
- Deadline for reservations: 12:00 Noon Monday 2/11/13.
A line up of speakers (in alpha order NOT speaking order) consists of Grassroots organizers and elected officials:
- Rich Baum, Constitutional Attorney & Activist
- Deneen Borelli, Director of FreedomWorks outreach and FOX news contributor
- Ann Marie Buerkle, Fmr PATRIOT Congresswoman from Central NY
- David Gay, Constitutional Activist
- Charles Heller, Executive Director of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Tom King, NYSRPA-NRA Board member
- Carl Paladino, Fmr. Gubernatorial grassroots candidate for Governor
- Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers
- Bob Shulz, We the People Lobby group
- John Wallace, NYS Oath Keepers Coordinator and Retired NYS Trooper
- Greg Ball, NYS Senator
- Karl Brabenec, Deerpark Town Supervisor
- Deb Busch,. conservative grassroots patriot & Albany County Legislator
- Steve Katz, NY Assemblyman
- Kathy Marchione, NYS Senator
- Claudia Tenney, NYS Assemblywoman
- Lee Zeldin, NYS Senator
If you can make it PLEASE let us know ASAP. Payment can be accepted (in cash) at the bus pick up location (to be determined tomorrow).
WE WILL NOT COMPLY