addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suffolk County Libertarian Party Message Board › TOMORROW IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

TOMORROW IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

A former member
Post #: 49
Just reminding those who want to support Zeldin. Tomorrow is the day to help him remove Demos from the picture. If you're still registered as a Republican from the Ron Paul days, but you don't know where your polling place is, visit the New York State Board of Elections website. Find the link where you type in your name, birthday, and physical address to find out where you go to vote! Me, I have to go to the Waverly Avenue Elementary School because I live on Lenore Lane in Farmingville, which is a short drive. This post applies to all those who reside in Congressional District 1, which covers both the north and south forks up to Brookhaven Town. Tomorrow's race will determine which Republican goes up against Tim Bishop in the next election cycle!