addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › Backend Options

Backend Options

Marc B.
marcB.tvm
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 24
Since StackMob is closing, I was wondering what are the other good alternative options out there for "Backend Services". We already had high level intro on Helios, but how does it fare to Parse or any other lesser famous SDKs.

I am not conducting a survey but at the same time I want to save time before diving deep into something that a more framework exposed developer had an experienced with.
Juan C C.
user 114318322
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Marc,

Sorry for the late reply. I am using Parse in my latest app. Going forward most probably I will use CloudKit, however Parse gives the possibility to run code in the cloud and has APIs for OS X, Android and Javascript, among others. In my case I connect to Parse from an iOS app, a web app and a Mac OS X app.
Marc B.
marcB.tvm
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 26
Thanks, Juan. Great directional info!