addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › I'm Hiring - Full Time iOS Dev opening/Progressive Environment, Fantastic Cu

I'm Hiring - Full Time iOS Dev opening/Progressive Environment, Fantastic Culture!

Sylvia C.
SylChristensen
Tampa, FL
Post #: 28
We have a great partner who is in need of a full time iOS Developer. They are incredible in the overall mobile space, are extremely tech progressive, and have a fantastic work culture.

Here is an overview on the job requirements. If you or someone you know are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me and I can tell you more about my partner company and their culture!

As a person and professional you but be positively passionate about your work and want to spend every day doing something that you love. You must believe in the mission of creating mobile applications that change how businesses get things done. You must love all things mobile and the ways that business benefits from mobile. Lastly, you must want a career, not just a job, and see yourself as a part of a team contributing to everything they do.

Skills & Responsibilities:

• iOS development experience
  • Able to design and create specifications
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Has a "get-it-done" mentality and can manage expectations
  • Loves working with new technology
  • Enjoys finding creative ways to solve problems
  • Works well on their own and as part of a team
  • Able to deliver within the defined scope and timescales
  • Ability to prioritize
  • A love of technology, avid smartphone user, has seen Office Space and the Matrix.

You will be part of a geographically distributed team, so good teamwork and communication is essential to this position.