addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › Nav controller/ Tab Bar

Nav controller/ Tab Bar

A former member
Post #: 1
I have an app that I'm working on now that has a nav controller first then moves to the tab bar!
For some reason when it's nava to the tab bar view I can't figure out how to make the tab bar function! I have tried many things with no luck! Any help would be great!

I have a screen cast of what's going on if that would help!
Barry E.
user 3402321
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 14
Tab bars, especially in the same project as a navigation controller, can be tricky. Personally, I'd have to see the code and nibs to determine what's happening. Will you be at next Tuesday's Meetup? I'd be glad to take a look at it then.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yeah, I could make it to next Tuesday's meeting, but I thought it was for iPad coding only?

Getting some help would be great cus it's bugging me so bad!!!! Lol

Thanks!!!
Barry E.
user 3402321
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 15
Regardless of the topic we always have time afterward for talking. Besides, they both use the same OS and are more similar than they are different.