addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Philip R.
BoredNL
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 8
I wandered into the message board here, and I don't even hear crickets!

Perhaps whoever enters these pages could introduce themselves and leave something behind about themselves. A sticky post explaining the current situation of the group and where it hopes to go might be a good idea as well. A blank page leaves no good impression.

Well, let me start off by introducing myself then.

My name is Philip. I became nonreligious within the last few years. Before then, I was deeply religious. I didn't become nonreligious willingly, and yet here I am. Although I would never wish to go back to the murky rationalizations developed during my childhood, I've found myself with no clear way to meet new friends who think similarly to myself now. So here I am in an attempt to find such people.

In the spirit of friendship, if you read this, why don't you leave some information about yourself?
A former member
Post #: 7
Well this is Jim, I am originally from Upstate NY and have not been religious at all since I was about 14, I live in the St Pete area now and was hoping to meet other like minded , liberal minded, open minded people on here.

Jim