addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sunday Afternoon Book Group Message Board › May & June Books

May & June Books

Susan
user 8930138
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hello - To those of you have emailed me asking about upcoming books, please note that the May and June books can be found on the Meetup website. Simply click on the date for the upcoming meetings; you may have to click on "Read more". Or you can click on "Our calendar" in the bar on the left and click on the date of the Meetup that you want to check out.

It was suggested at the last meetup that we make selections for the following few months. I have posted a discussion thread asking for book nominations. Please use the discussion to nominate and vote on books that you would like to read.

"Nickel and Dimed" sparked some great conversation last time. Thanks to everyone who participated. I look forward to another stimulating conversation on "The Things We Carried".

Susan