What we're about
Sunday Assembly High Wycombe is a secular congregation that celebrates life. Our motto: live better, help often, wonder more.
We are an all age community who are radically inclusive, so no matter what your beliefs are you will be welcome.
A typical Sunday morning assembly will contain some singing of pop songs, an inspiring message to help you live better, poetry, community building, reflections, games and much more!
We also have regular social and community action events.
We are part of Sunday Assembly international, you can find out more about the story of how it got started at http://sundayassembly.com/
We are here for everyone who wants to:
Live Better. We aim to provide inspiring, thought-provoking and practical ideas that help people to live the lives they want to lead and be the people they want to be
Help Often. Assemblies are communities of action building lives of purpose, encouraging us all to help anyone who needs it to support each other
Wonder More. Hearing talks, singing as one, listening to readings and even playing games helps us to connect with each other and the awesome world we live in.
The Sunday Assembly....
- Is a celebration of life, we are born from nothing and go to nothing. Let’s enjoy it together.
- Has no doctrine. We have no set texts so we can make use of wisdom from all sources.
- Has no deity. We don’t do supernatural but we also won’t tell you you’re wrong if you do.
- Is radically inclusive. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their beliefs
- This is a place of love that is open and accepting.
- Is free to attend, not-for-profit and volunteer run. We ask for donations to cover our costs and support our community work.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WycombeSundayAssembly/
Sign up to our email newsletter (http://sundayassembly.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d42e53040ebd5a028ad3b1435&id=41fdaeb6c8).