addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brunch Club Message Board › anyone from Lebanon, Maine or close?

anyone from Lebanon, Maine or close?

Kathy O.
user 39535462
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Am a nouveau farm girl from Boston but here for 17 years and love working my Shires and milking my dairy goats, making cheese and soap. working on clearing land, making it pretty and making trails for my horses anyone out there with similar interests?