Like our name implies, we ride on Sundays; primarily because there is much less commercial traffic and farm implements on the roads on Sundays. We also don't want to interfere with or compete with any of the other motorcycle groups who ride on Saturdays.
You will find many members of this group are also in other Meet-Up groups. You will also find, that by design, this group is intentionally small and not widely promoted. It is selectively promoted. We want to keep the group focused on riding with members we enjoy riding with.
• Our group rides will be small; 6 to 8 motorcycles, and well managed.
• We're not going to scrape pegs or dive into corners at break-neck speeds.
• We're not going to bar-hop or get tangled up in large group rides.
• We'll maintain speeds well within the legal limit with a few opportunities to safely open up.
• Our rides will be leisurely but spirited and focus mainly on the enjoyment of the day, roads and scenery.
• Most rides will be in SW Wisconsin on roads you're probably familiar with.
• Rides will generally start at 9 and end around 5 and be about 250 to 275 miles in length. Early and late season rides will be shorter.
• Pit stops will be adequate and lunch stops will probably be at some local dive we've all been to before.
• There will be no surprises on these rides as all the roads we'll be on are frequently traveled by some of the other clubs.
• We're not going to be intentionally riding in the rain, snow, sleet, hail or gravel roads.
• This group is not social in nature nor will we promote alcohol consumption while participating.
• Illegal drugs are verboten!
• We subscribe to ATGATT and request that members do the same.
• At this time there are no dues.
• All motorcycle brands are welcome but we will be selective in the vetting process of all potential members. This is for the safety and well being of all members.
Please note that participation in this group will be limited to the discretion of the organizers.
Hope to see some familiar faces as well as lots of new ones!