We're in our 40s, 50s and 60s, and we like everything from coffee to cocktails, games to Groupon. Whether you are single, in a relationship, new in town, or just looking to make new friends, this Meetup is all about getting together in small groups and enjoying this great city.
We have several organizers scheduling a variety of events, and we encourage members to participate in those that interest them. Some of us work during the day and some have flexible schedules, so we'll switch it up and post events during weekdays, evenings, weekends...you get the idea! Upcoming events include brunches and happy hours, beach days and game nights, local activities and day trips, plus other fun stuff. Suggestions are very welcome.
We look forward to having you join us!
A few things to note:
• Please have a clear, recognizable profile pic. This helps us identify you when you come to an event. If you don't have this, you won't be admitted to the group.
• Please be considerate of hosts and venues when you RSVP for an event, and quickly change or cancel your RSVP if it becomes necessary.
• The cost of membership is free, but if you would like to make a small donation ($1-5/year) to help us cover Meetup organization costs, it would be greatly appreciated. Some events may also incur a charge.
• If you don't seem to fit the demographics of the group (ie, age, location, etc) your request to join will likely be ignored.
• Inactive members will be removed after six months and we reserve the right to remove/restrict/decline members for inappropriate behavior.