If you work in or around Milton Keynes and are interested in subjects like sustainable cities and communities, smart industry, innovation and infrastructure, climate action, good health and wellbeing - and generally living and working more sustainably - do join us for the inaugural MeetUp event in MK.
At this event we will:
• Discuss what the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are and why these are important
• Explore how UK is performing towards the SDGs
• Explore who the people in the room are and what your challenges / projects / opportunities are in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals
• Discuss format of upcoming events and what you would like to learn more about, who you would like to hear from etc.
We, the organisers, are:
* Carolina Karlstrom, an entrepreneur in the sustainability space. She has more than 20 years’ experience in the clean energy and sustainability sector, which included developing renewable energy projects overseas, leading the sustainability programme in a multinational organisation and initiating a sustainability platform for thought leadership in the European wind energy industry. Now she runs her own sustainability consultancy, Jade Advisory. Carolina’s practice focuses on the Sustainable Development Goals (she runs the SDG Network MeetUp in London), sustainability coaching and advisory, behaviour change for a more sustainable lifestyle and renewable energy. Her clients are social enterprises and medium sized businesses and charities; including Ecoed Life, Climate Alliance and Building Better Futures.
* Dr Alexandra Stubbings is an Organisation Development (OD) consultant and executive coach, and since 2013 Managing Director of Talik & Company, an MK-based, FT award-winning international consultancy focused on social purpose and systems change. From an early career in the City, Alexandra spent eight years at Ashridge Business School, leading the Sustainability Consulting practice and teaching on Qualification and Executive programmes. Today she coaches boards to engage with social purpose, and facilitates culture change and multi-stakeholder collaboration for low carbon development.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Carolina & Alexandra