addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sustainable Skills Society Message Board › Carpool! South Shore MA

Carpool! South Shore MA

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! My name is Tim and I live in Duxbury, MA - along the coast about an hour north of Providence. Are there any other members who live in MA between Boston and the Cape who would be interested in some type of ride sharing? I am open to ideas - the goal is to participate while minimizing consumption of fossil fuels.