addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Swamp R.O.M.P. Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

Arthur
user 6461837
Liberty, SC
Hi Fellow Bicycle Riders:
Since Meetup allows an organizer to have as many as three groups for the same $72.00 dues rate, and I already had two other groups, it seemed like the perfect financial solution for David and you guys. David and the other organizers can still run the SwampROMP group as they always have. I don't see any changes there.
I'm just glad I could help and save the group.
See you on the trail,
--Art
Glenn
user 5692260
Travelers Rest, SC
Post #: 67
Thanks for the help, Art. There's nothing like efficiency!
A former member
Post #: 17
So I can start 2 more groups without paying extra?! HOLY...

Was I the only sucker who paid dues ;-P Just kidding, glad to support a great meetup group!
A former member
Post #: 2
So I am confused What else is new...do I owe dues?
Carey