addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney PHP Message Board PHP jobs and contracting opportunities › PHP Guru Required

PHP Guru Required

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Happy friday morning to you all. I am really hoping a PHP Guru can help me out on this one, as I am starting to pull my hair out and don't know where I am going wrong

http://pastebin.com/L...­

Is a link to a script that dynamically creates two pdf's and attaches them to a system generated email and sends them out. The problem I am having is sometimes the files do not attach to the email although the email still sends. The bigger problem i have is that when I and others try and replicate the issue on any machine at my disposal we cannot !!!!! although the problem still persists with random users.

It appears only to happen on windows based machines... using IE thats the only pattern I am getting, I am guessing that it has something to do with the output buffer that generates and the files not being generated before the email is sent. ( am using the PHP Mailer Class to send send the email).

Would really value some peoples input on this one as am stuck in the mud at the moment.

If you are able to help I am happy to get a quote / rate from you if required.

Cheers
Nick