What we’re about
Objective: Have fun while learning about Databricks and how it enables business value with advanced analytics.
Databricks is growing in popularity and is super flexible. Use cases include streaming, transformations at scale (thanks Spark), Machine Learning, batch processing and visualisations and heaps more. It's Spark as a Service and lets you focus on business value - not setting up and managing big data clusters.
Some talks we have planned:
• How to replace your data warehouse with Databricks in the modern data platform
• Databricks and Machine Learning - Making sense of the maze of options
• How to integrate ML Flow with Azure Machine Learning Studio or AWS Sagemaker
• Databricks and Snowflake - a match made in heaven?
• Tranformations at scale with Spark and Databricks
• Exploring data and data engineering with Databricks
Calling all data engineers, data scientists, data wranglers, python devs, Machine Learning enthusiasts, data analysts, BI devs, Spark devs, business analysts with an interest in data.
If you have something cool to chat about then let me know - it doesn't have to be a long talk or professional, just come and share your knowledge with like-minded nerds!