We are back! A new year, a new organisation, and therefor a new meetup! The JVM meetup is proud to announce the first meetup of the year 2016, and after this, we plan to schedule meetups every other month!
The theme of the evening will be focussed on Microservices, using Spring Boot and ACT Framework (https://github.com/actframework/actframework).
• 6.00PM : Drinks, Beer & Food
• 6.30 PM : Talk : Microservices with Spring Cloud by Conor Svensson
• 7.30 PM : Talk : Announcements
• 7.40 PM : Talk : Introducing ACT Framework by Green
• [masked]PM : Moving from a Monolithic application to a Microservices architecture by Sean Sulivan.
Gilt's e-commerce system evolved from a monolithic application to a microservices architecture with over 300 distinct services. Sean Sullivan is a Principal Software Engineer @ Gilt.com
We are looking for more presenters, either for this evening or for future meetups. If you have an idea you want to present, or maybe you are looking for certain topics, let us know in this Google Docs document: