addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Scrum User Group Message Board › Sydney Scrum User Group - Would the last person out of 2008 please turn out

Sydney Scrum User Group - Would the last person out of 2008 please turn out the lights?

Closed to new replies

A former member
Hi Everyone

Welcome to all the new people who have signed up recently. If you saw me in action running the retro at the Gabi's CSM course, I offer my most humble apologies.

The December meeting was a lively discussion on design. Big thanks to Marina for leading us through. Don't worry if you missed the session as Marina has threatened to come back again so we can squeeze more out of this topic.

To kick off 2009 Angus will take us back over his major retrospective. He claims it will be juicier and more revealing than his blog. Sounds great.

Kristan Vingrys from ThoughtWorks has penciled us in for February. Kristan is the QA mahaguru and will impart some of his teachings on Agile Testing.

If anyone is planning on attending JAOO we have a promotional code for the early birds: jaoo2009_promotour.

Thanks to everyone for getting this user group going. I look forward to meeting up with everyone in the New Year.

Cheers

Lachlan