It's time for another #serverless MeetUp!
We've just come back from serverlessconf (serverlessconf.io) so we want to fill you in about what happened, what was announced and how this #serverless thing is getting bigger and better.
Every major vendor is now on-board and they have a lot of really cool technologies coming out. We've got interesting news and some cool giveaways from the conference!!
We will also have presentations from other speakers (if you want to talk - get in touch), and as usual we'll have pizza and beers for everyone.
• Chris Dorrington will present Serverless Framework - Giving structure to Lambda based applications.
• Iwan Winoto will present on IBM Bluemix OpenWhisk.
• David Treves will present on the Apex framework (with a demo).
• Elliott Spira will present Building a Serverless HipChat plugin... How we emulated s3, DynamoDB and API Gateway to create a truly local development environment.
• Sam Kroonenburg & Peter Sbarski will debrief you about what happened at ServerlessConf (serverlessconf.io).
So - we hope to see you on the 5th of July for #serverless talks, giveaways, pizza, and beers!
We are always looking for speakers! If you are game - let us know. We'd love to hear about your experience with serverless from any angle or perspective.