Please rsvp to the discussion panel via eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/panel-discussion-on-returning-to-work-tickets-60389595907
Have you struggled to return to work after taking a career break?
Come join us and hear stories about coming back to a tech role after taking some time off.
Discussion panel members: Kate Andrews, Sean Johnson, Anne Marie Charret, Amy McKeown
Hosted by Divya Konnur
5:30pm Networking over nibbles and drinks
6:00pm Welcome and community announcements
6:15pm Panel discussion
1. What kinds of preparation would help for a smoother transition to the parental break (maternity and parenity leave)?
2. What could be done during the break to succeed?
3. What are the common feelings before and after returning from leave?
4. What support could be extended from our organizations, leaders and from the team members to reintegrate employees after parental leave?
5. What challenges of this transition makes it harder for a new parent?
6. Does the length of the paid leave matter to the successful turnover rate?
We will be on level 5, 155 clarence st
Please RSVP via eventbrite for this event: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/panel-discussion-on-returning-to-work-tickets-60389595907
If you can't make the event, you can catch up on it at www.twitch.tv/BugHunterSam