Shaman still exist in some form in every culture on the planet, including our own modernized Western world. Engaging with the shamanic tradition is not about cultural appropriation or ripping off the spirituality of any indigenous peoples. We all come from indigenous ancestors if we go back far enough, and they all had great shamans. Thus, the shamanic path is one of our birthrights and the ancestral precursor of all of our religious and our spiritual practices.
Ever Wanted to Learn:
• What a Shaman is and does?
• Techniques, Skills, and States?
• Soul Healing and Energy Medicine?
• Chanting, Chakras, and Community?
Always Desired to be Able to:
▪ Work with your Spirit Teams?
▪ Travel to The Other Worlds?
▪ Understand Soul Messages?
▪ Help your self and others on the Path?
Come on out!
Only a 20$ investment in yourself gains lifelong enrichment.