addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Syracuse Book Club Message Board › New Meetup: Syracuse Book Club

New Meetup: Syracuse Book Club

Jill
Announcing a new Meetup for Syracuse Book Club!

What: Syracuse Book Club

When: Monday, October 4, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Clark's Ale House
122 West Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
315-479-9859

Choose this month's book! Click on the "More" tab located at the top of the Syracuse Book Club Meetup webpage. Scroll down to "Polls" to see the list of books suggested this month.
Vote on the book you would like to read by Wednesday September 15th. I will announce the book that received the most votes on Thursday September 16th.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
If I am only twenty years old can I still attend the book club meeting?
Sheila Q.
user 11925353
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 1
If I am only twenty years old can I still attend the book club meeting?
Of course..we welcome all ages! come join us!