addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Syracuse Innovators Guild Message Board › Atlantic Design Show

Atlantic Design Show

Jeff S.
user 129456352
Manlius, NY
Post #: 1
I am driving down to the Atlantic Design Show in NYC at the Jacob Javits Center, June 10 - 12th. I plan to choose one day and drive down and back. I may be leaving from the McDonalds in Layfette at 5am and getting back around 9pm. There are free show passes for those who register online. If any one would like to drive down with me please respond. I will be driving down and back all on the same day. I haven't decided which day yet.

Jeff Shaw
315-447-3831