Join us for the 2019 Small Business Festival, which provides expert speakers, panels, resource groups and networking opportunities for small businesses.
This year’s festival is focused on starting a new business, growing an existing one, and connecting everyone to the incredible resources these regions have to offer, as well as to each other.
Find the inspiration you need, learn a new trick to your trade, and make at least one connection that will transform your business at the Small Business Festival!
"How to Navigate the Confusing World of Digital Marketing" is presented by Ross Herosian of Tricycle Creative.
"Digital Marketing can be confusing. Websites, Social Media, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Branding - where the heck should a small business start? And where should they dedicate their limited resources?
In this session, Ross Herosian (CEO + Founder of Tricycle Creative ) will outline Tricycle Creative's Digital Marketing Roadmap for small business owners so they can better understand the path for success. It will help small business owners understand how all the aspects of Digital Marketing can work together and how to design a scalable plan for their business."
About the Speaker:
"I help companies build successful Marketing and Branding programs.
I haven't been qualified for almost all the jobs I've had in my career. How do I know? They told me.
So why was I hired? I've brought passion, vision, and strategic execution to every job I've ever had. In some cases it was building entire departments from scratch, in others, it was providing much needed leadership and restructuring. And now, as Founder + CEO of Tricycle Creative, I find myself in a role I live for - helping entrepreneurs improve their marketing through workshops, consulting, and digital content production.
I've been a radio DJ, a recruiter, a content producer, a marketer, and a CEO. At my core, I'm someone who likes to build new things, tell stories, and develop people.
Whatever I do next, I'm up for the challenge.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I built a video content department that produced 1,035 videos yielding over 101 million views in less than 3 years
- I created an internship program that was ranked a ""Top 10 Internship in America"" in 2008 and 2011
- I was nominated for a HR Leadership Award in Washington, DC in the ""Mentoring"" category in 2011
- I've been a one-man digital content producer at Super Bowls, SXSW, live music concerts (Metallica at The Apollo was pretty awesome), and political conventions
- I'm a great addition to your trivia team, especially if you need someone who knows ""Seinfeld"" or ""The Office"""