addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Courses › Crown College

Crown College

Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 22
wow wow wow, what a beautiful course! does anybody want to make a carpool-esque trek down there on a Sunday before the grass gets too long?
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 129
I throw league at Lakewood on Sundays, otherwise I'd be all over that. Do you have an invite? I thought it was a private course...
A former member
Post #: 18
You are thinking of Bethel
Mark J
user 13894471
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 9
I went to crown college several years ago. When did they put a course in?
A former member
Post #: 19
Its really nice!