addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Ideas › When is a good time to meet-up doing the winter cold months...

When is a good time to meet-up doing the winter cold months...

A former member
Post #: 7
I would like to know when is a good time where can meet-up and introduce ourselves so we can have contacts to play for the upcoming season. I feel if we start now...we can start hammering out some details about where to play and maybe start setting the calender(indefinitely...but just a rough idea), maybe even introducing new discs more of a hands on session. Lemme know what ya think
A former member
Post #: 3
Chris,

A great course to play now is Acorn in Roseville.

Sunday afternoons are good. As well as weekdays. Acorn is heavily played all year, and the snow is fairly beaten down. Plus, it's a great course and not overly long.
A former member
Post #: 8
I played acorn...not a fan of that course...but i was thinking more of coffee/tea day so some can meet talk and share tips and pointers
A former member
Post #: 4
A good time to talk would be on the golf course. Don't be afraid of the cold/snow. Once you start throwing and walking, after a few holes you get warmed up, and the cold is not even an issue. In winter, the courses are not crowded.

Jim P