addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board General Discussion › In the coming months...

In the coming months...

A former member
Post #: 19
I play on occasion in the winter. Last winter I played at least once a week all winter, until I slipped on ice and got a concussion that put me out for 2 months per doctor's orders. Haha... so be careful!

I will play once in a while this winter, but I play a lot of tournaments and such during the "nice" months, so I let the winter be by time to only play when I really feel like it... so I don't get burnt out. You can e-mail me anytime and I will try to get out for a round with you Jenny! discgolfer34371@gmail.com is my e-mail so shoot me a message and we will throw sometime soon.
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 94
I slipped on ice and got a concussion

exactly the reason I don't play in the winter. I don't want to hobble around on ice with crutches after I break an ankle
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 70
Throw from a standstill! You could even do that ON CRUTCHES! (Well, maybe 'a' crutch. Two crutches might be a little difficult.)