addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Gear › Birdie/Bogey Beads available!

Birdie/Bogey Beads available!

Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 110
Green & Red it is. I'm trying to convince a couple friends to drive out there tonight, but I'm going to guess they'll say no.

I can either hang on to the beads until I see you, or you could give the money to Tina, and I'll give them to her to hand off (since I'll probably see her before you). OR if you want them sooner, you could swing by my place to pick them up. (St. Paul, midway area)

Let me know.
Tina
user 9907997
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
AWESOME! I can swing by this week or today before pedal pubbin! give me a holla! Also if u can get to uptown I can pick u up before the farm on mondays. I have a van and I'm not afraid to use it! sometimes we hang out after and putt in the dark if u wanna do that too. I'm so jazzed about mah beads!! Thank u!!