addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Ideas › Okay the BBQ!

Okay the BBQ!

A former member
Post #: 29
So far the likes are coming in! That is great...
1) The BBQ--Potluck...
2) Throwing Clinic...some clinics are a sell's pitch...NO SALES PEOPLE here...
3) Bring your old disc in and do an exchange...
4) Talk, Throw, Eat and Be Merry...

Some things I am looking for are possible leads to borrow baskets, three seems like a feasible number. Confirmation or at least strong maybe's for this event...People make or break these events sometimes... I would plan this at least a month in advance so people can make appropriate arrangements.

Let me know you input... plus i like using the dot.dot.dot...
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 103
Woops! I missed this post entirely =) I'll go delete the other thread.

What's the deal with the clinic? Who's teaching?

I've got a basket that I could bring along, schedule willing.
A former member
Post #: 30
Taught by us...people providing insights on what works for them and trying out new things.
Kevin H.
Kevin_Honl
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 18
I've got a basket that could be used if needed.
A former member
Post #: 124
I'd very much like to attend this... but with Ren Fest coming up my weekends will be destroyed starting Aug 20 and for the next 7 weeks solid.

So, my one little self centered query on this is please either do it before Aug 20 or on a week night.