addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TCM Classic Movie Fan Club - LOS ANGELES Message Board › UPDATE on Saturday's SUNSET BOULEVARD Screening at the Hollywood Forever Cem

UPDATE on Saturday's SUNSET BOULEVARD Screening at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Please note that I Jono will be attending a BBQ on Saturday at Walt Disney's private train yard at Griffith Park so I will not be able to arrive to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery until around 8pm (the movie starts at 9pm). Therefore I won't be able to put up my yellow banner until I get there (unless one of you early birds is willing to volunteer to take it and put it up earlier--when you arrive?) BUT below is a map image showing our group's seating location in the rear left hand side of the film screening lawn seating area (marked with the RED X on the below diagram). I recommend not moving toward the center or front lawn area unless you prefer to sit a la carte because it will be too hard to find each other and congregate (despite screening volunteers who may encourage you to do so--if they harass you tell them you are waiting for the rest of your large group).  SUNSET BOULEARD is one of their most popular scheduled classic summer films and since it was filmed on just the other side of the rear wall on the Paramount lot in Stage 18--that adds even more to the mystique of seeing it next to where it was actually filmed (though Gloria Swanson is actually buried in New York so her ghost will not be present--though Cecil B. DeMille's might be!)

Please also use the Meetup.com smart phone app's "check in" feature where you can also include a text comment about where you are or give our your cell number for others there to call you.

See you at the cemetery with wine and dessert in tow!

JONO

Founder/Organizer--TCM Classic Movie Fan Club of Los Angeles