Our December Meetup is the return of the HP Meetup gift exchange!
Members who wish to bring and receive a gift will present their gift to one of the organizers at the beginning of the Meetup. These gifts will be given a number and placed in a gift pile.
After everyone has an arrived and settled, anyone who has brought a gift will be able to draw a number to see which gift they receive. We will open our gifts and show them to the group!
1. Is bringing a gift required to attend this Meetup?
-No, but if you would like to receive a gift, you have to bring one to share. If you are unable to bring a gift, you can still attend and hang out.
2. Do the gifts have a price limit?
- Please keep your gift within $15. We understand if you want to possibly spend more, but try not to. This ensures that everyone's gifts are within the same price range.
3.Any advice on the kind of gift?
- It would be wonderful if we all had time to hand craft a gift, but a store bought gift is just as wonderful, its the magic of the giving that counts.
- Also it's probably best to avoid specific houses, since the gifts will be random and you won't know what house someone is in.
4.Does it have to be HP related?
- Yes, the gift should be HP related.
5.Should the gifts be wrapped?
- Actually, this is pretty much a requirement. This is so every gift is a surprise! Don't worry if you are not good at wrapping! This is not a Martha Stewart Meetup and you will not be judged for your wrapping prowess ;)