addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
JOSEPH
user 6422169
Group Organizer
Wappingers Falls, NY
Hello Everyone,,,,,

Hope everyone is doing fine & getting ready for the SPRING !!!!!  First let me Welcome ALL The NEW Members to our Drum Circle Meetup Group...... I always tell people thats its All about YOU,,, & this group can only be What WE make it to Be......

Ok,,, I know I have said this before in the past, However, with new members coming on board I have to go back & REMIND everyone again about the Other Drumming Circle that go's on every 2nd Fri of Every Month

@ THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST FELLOWSHIP OF POUGHKEEPSIE

(LOCATED) 67TH SOUTH RANDOLPH AVE POUGHKEEPSIE NY

Starts @ 7 Pm Till 8:30 Pm...

Every 2nd FRI of EVERY MONTH !!!!!

Its a GREAT Place....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO try to go to it whenever you have the chance..... Its ON GOING !!!!! SOOOOO If you dont make it out this time, you can always go the Next time....

Please, Please, dont Reply to me telling me that you Can or Can't GO..... Just GO,,,,, Or NOT....    : )

Ok, just wanted to past this along to everyone..... We will still have our meetup's @ my house & also other places as time go's on.....

If you have an Idea of a meetup Spot that you think would be good for us, Please feel free to e-mail me & let me know...... Always looking for other places to hold Drum Circles.....

Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Weekend 7 Maybe Doing some DRUMMING !!!!!

All the Very Best To ALL,,,,,

Joe (Sticks)

845-214-8933

Please feel free to ck us out on FB ( DRUMS 2 GO ) We have a *LIKE* Page there, & you can ck out some nice Pictures of Kids playing on some Drums & Also ck out My New (DRUM ROLL) Music Trailer that will be out & about this season.....

Remember To ALWAYS Make A Joyful NOISE !!!!!

Peace ............Love............& Happiness................