addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MAGMA - Milwaukee Area Game Maniac Agency Message Board › Does anyone play casual Magic?

Does anyone play casual Magic?

George T.
user 91229882
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hello all. Does anyone play casual Magic the Gathering? I'm totally uninterested in the tournament scene and am just looking for some people to play casual games with.
Matt F.
user 11783141
Hales Corners, WI
Post #: 2
Hmm, just saw this. My version of casual is "throw together a deck that looks interesting or has cards I haven't used before even if they aren't great and play it a couple of times and break it down and try something else but don't really do any tuning or try to build a really good deck and just play to hang out and have a beer" - basically, really, really casual (and any reasonably tuned decks would kill anything I built, because "interesting" or "haven't tried it before" is far more important to me than "good", although I do put some thought into a deck). That might be boring if you actually try to build good decks, because I'm not going to guarantee a challenge. But if that's not a problem, then yes. :)
George T.
user 91229882
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
That's my version of casual Magic too. I have no interest in the various formats that are being played now. I'm just looking to be able to put a deck together and have some fun games with someone.
A former member
Post #: 1
I just started playing magic. probably spent 80 dollars on cards so far trying to create a good burn deck. I'm interested in casual for now but my goal is to get to tournament level.
A former member
Post #: 2
By the way, I started a group on Facebook called "Planeswalkers" if anyone wants to join...